Sail with us
There are plenty of reasons to book a voyage with Ocean Youth Trust North.
It goes with out saying that fun and safety are of utmost importance, but time on James Cook can also provide a range of positive outcomes for each person that steps onboard. Click to view our Client Brochure online.
Every person that takes to the waves can expect to:
- develop teamwork and mutual trust
- make new friends and create lasting bonds
- gain awareness of the environment
- develop a sense of equality and fairness
- spend time in other people's company - cook together, eat together,
communicate as a team
- take responsibility for their own actions and decisions
- understand the different needs and backgrounds of others
- gain a range of sea, sailing and survival skills
- gain a qualification